Saturday, January 07, 2006

Nifty new toys.....

I just recieved my new HMD in the mail. And i got to say for the price, the thing works great. I've used it for sao far for viewing videos off my pc and from my portable dvd player. Later I'm going to try to use it for a ghetto pov reciever for my wireless spycam with audio I got from home depot the other day. There's also the possibility of using it wiht that camera after removingthe ir filter and using it as a cheap night vision system.

Seems the possibilities are endless. Neat toys alone but when combined even cooler things are possible.

1 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

I'll look around that site and see if there is anything I would like to use or play with.

It's horrible, 30 and still like toys, though now they are usually a bit more expensive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home