Monday, July 04, 2005

Um, happy 4th of july or something.

Welp, it's the fourth of july and I cant say it means a god damn thing to me. now mind you that doesnt mean I'm un-patriotic. It's just that with our current regime perverting our resources for a war we dont really care about and with every friggin holiday being commercialized alll to hell, I can't feel myself being moved at all by this holiday. Not to mention i have to godamn work today. Of course it's only for another week at the deli.

Yup. You read that right. I managed to score a real job. Yay me. Not in the computer field but seeing as i seem to have a shelf life issue a change of career doesn't really bother me all that much. Espescially when i'm getting paid really well.

Anyway go off to your bar-b-ques and parades and shit, while i go and get ready to cut meat for the next 8 friggin hours.

2 Comments:

At 2:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Ryan

I am doing research on drop ship catalog companies.
Can you really make money buying and selling from these companies?

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great Blog interesting discussions on affiliate dropship program why not check out my affiliate dropship program site / blog and let me know what you think. There are loads of Posters, Calendars, DVDs and CDs on offer and if you want you can join the Reseller / Affiliate schem and sell the products your self. Go on have a look at http://dropship.postercash.co.uk and treat yourself!!! Regards Jay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home